July 8, 2008

Great friends in Dallas, TX

I had my 30th birthday on June 9th, YIKES!  Then, Nathan and I packed up the car to head cross country to Oklahoma for Nathan's last training in Altus, Instructor School.  So, we are in Texas/Oklahoma for about 6 weeks.  We stopped in Dallas, Texas on the way to stay with my sister, Keri and Bryan.  And apparently, Nathan and Keri had a great surprise planned for my birthday :)  They managed to get a lot of friends together for a surprise dinner at a great Sushi Restaurant!!!  I was so surprised and thrilled to see everyone!!  I feel so blessed to have such great friends!!!

Mandy and I
Jason, Kelli, Brent, Chrissy, Kathy, Nathan, Carol, and Jamie
Forrest, Kathy, Tara, Nathan, and Luke
Carol, Jennifer, Keri, Kathy, Shawna, Tara, Kelli, and Chrissy
Jennifer, Shawna, Kathy, and Kelli (all Aggie Alumni :) )
Jennifer, Kathy, Shawna, and Carol (more Aggies :) )

1 comment:

sbharris said...

looks like a great time! glad you got to celebrate with friends!