June 11, 2009

Birthday Present

I just had to show off this beautiful painting that Nathan got me for my birthday.  When he was in Italy a few weeks ago he picked out this gorgeous painting of one of my favorite spots in Italy, the Spanish Steps!!  It fit beautifully over the mantel :)  Then we went out to eat at this place called Poogan's Porch in downtown Charleston.  The restaurant used to be a very old house, and then became a restaurant in 1976...it is named after a dog that used to stay on the porch :)  I would definitely recommend this place!!! 

3 comments:

kmtrent said...

That was so sweet of him. I LOVE Rome so much...

Lisa said...

IT'S GORGEOUS!

Haegelin Family said...

what a perfect gift! it is beautiful and looks perfect in your home. B and i ate at poogan's porch when we were visiting charleston a few years ago - it was delicious!