My mom came to visit this past week and went to the doctor with me for my 34 week check up! Thank goodness...I was glad to have someone there with me for the ultrasound! Maybe Nathan will be home for the rest of them :) We got another peek at the little girl with an ultrasound, and it confirmed my suspicions that this one wanted to be just like her big sister and is in the breech position. We go back for the 36 week check up and will decide to probably try to turn this one too since it was successful with Elizabeth. Fingers crossed!!! It was so great to have my mom here for a few days and help me finish up a few things for the room! Plus, Elizabeth had such a wonderful time with Grammie and kept her busy playing the whole time :) She has been asking when Grammie is coming back, and I keep telling her "soon...when she meets baby Carley"!!!

3 comments:
I just can't get over how great you look, Kathy and I can't believe Carley will be here so soon! It seems like this pregnancy has flown by (of course I'm not the one who's had to be pregnant in the hottest part of the summer...lol)!
Anyway, love the name Carley! Anyt particular reason you guys chose it, or was just one you liked? Regardless, it's SO cute!
Take care and glad you had a good time with your mom!
love the name carley too! i also want to know the story behind it. how is it that you are already 34 weeks?!
Hey girls! Thanks for the comments :) We chose Carley because we want to use family names and my mom's maiden name is McCarley....so that is how we got it :) I
Post a Comment